Living on the edge -in Barcelona.
Living on the edge: an expression used to describe those who aren’t scared of death, who live each day as if there were no tomorrow. The ones living on the edge drink coca-cola before they go to bed, and leave the mobile charging all night next to bed. Do you like to live to the limit?! Here are some recommendations to live Barcelona like if tomorrow doesn’t exist.
1. Go to Fàbrica Moritz and ask for an Estrella
2.Go to Palo Alto market dressed in Quechua
3.Dance before 4.00 a.m in Primavera Sound
4.Go to the little vintage markets and buy something that we will use
5. Eat samosas after leaving the nightclub
6. Visit the Sagrada Familia in august. Or in may, april, june, july…
7. Respect the traffic lights when riding a bike
8. Do our weekly shopping in Carrefour Las Ramblas
9. Ask for a T-bone steak in Teresa Carles
10.Say yes when someone says to us : Hey guys! Free entry with free shot?!
11.Have a milky coffee on one of the terraces in Passeig the Gracia. Yes, paying
12.Take part in all the marathons of the city. Although you have four the same day
13.Take a Bicing to the beach and park it. Good luck!
15.Do a couple of cubalibre in a kebab before going nightclubbing. Cheers!
16.Choose a restaurant on the Rambla and ask for a paella; with extra peas please!
17.When the city has an event with more than a thousand people, wait for it to finish and try to take a taxi
18.Enter a bar and ask: Can I use the bathroom? No fear
19. Search for a public toilet. Up to you!
20. Drink water in the fountains of the city. Tasty!
Do you live to the limit?